Thanks to Peaches for tagging me!!
Let’s get started:
1.You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag (eleven) people with a link to
5. Let them know they’ve been tagged.
QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER:
Least favorite quality in some people? Dishonesty and Backstabbers
Favorite smell? The smell of Christmas Dinner cooking, and Balsam
Favorite song that is at least 10 years old? D’yer Mak’er Led Zeppelin
What is your biggest niggling anxiety at the moment? (Not fear, just..anxiety) Finances
Best health tip? Drink lots of Water
Favorite type of book? I have to have a favorite type???? Hmm, mysteries, thrillers, spy novels, sci-fi, high fantasy, romance, supernatural romance, supernatural, biographies, historical fiction, historical non- fiction (particularly the Tudor era) and so on, and so forth, etc etc. I even like graphic novels and comic books. Bibliophile Extraordinaire – thats me!
What injustice do you find most infuriating? That people are still judged based on their appearance and not what’s it their hearts.
What is your favorite environment to be in? Vacation mode, anywhere. Or home – snuggled up on the couch on a snowy evening with a warm blankie, hot cocoa and the husband.
What makes you feel safe? See above, Actually, I feel most safe on Saturday afternoons, after chores are done, dinners in the oven, on the grill, or in the slow cooker, the fridge is full of good food, I’m sipping a glass of good white wine, and listening to the neighborhood kids (including mine) laugh and play.
What do you love most about yourself or your life? I’m fortunate to have family and friends that provide unconditional love and support.
What moment in history do you think most affects the present? Hands down, has to be 9/11 – unfortunately.
My 11 Questions:
Channelling James Lipton (“Inside the Actors Studio”) here for the first two questions:
1. What is your favorite Sound?
2. When you get to heaven, What’s the first thing God will say to you?
3. Favorite @%&*U*$%& word?
4. Personal Accomplishment that makes you feel the best?
5. Biggest Regret? (I’ve had a few, but then again – too few to mention)
6. Favorite Drink? (alcoholic or non-alcoholic)
7. What’s the best vacation you ever took? And why?
8. Whats the best movie adaptation of a book you’ve ever seen, and why?
9. Describe the person you are closest to in one word.
10. Do you have a hobby, if so – what is it? (Blogging doesn’t count for these purposes, lol)
11. What grinds your gears about people?
And as a big bonus: Name 5 things that make you happy!